In a recent survey of nearly 1,500 smartphone users by SinglePlatform, 81 percent of consumers reported that they searched for a restaurant in the past six months using a mobile app, while 92 percent did so through the mobile web.*
It’s a fact; the majority of restaurant-bound consumers are also mobile-bound consumers. As a restaurant owner, that gives you a huge opportunity to benefit from this mobile-centric way of life. Keep reading to find out how…it’s easier than you’d think.
Here are just a few of the ways you can stand out and catch the attention of the mobile consumer audience.
- Get On That Map. Many of your customers are using Google Maps to find you. If you’re not already, get on there.
- Serve Up A Mobile Site. Browsing by mobile should offer quick, relevant information…otherwise, they’d be browsing on their computer. Did you know one of the exclusive benefits of being a Restaurant.com Partner is a great deal on services that help you create, maintain and maximize your online presence.
- Make A Mobile-Friendly Menu. In addition to listing the dishes your restaurant offers, your menu tells a story about your restaurant. If the contents are easy-to-follow as well as appetizing, it’s a win-win.
- Click To Call. They’re at your site. Their taste buds say “yes”. Now you can close the deal and put your restaurant on their agenda by putting your number right at their fingertips.
- Mobile App. They’ve tried your restaurant and liked it. Now it’s 4:00 on a Thursday and dinner is drawing near. With your app readily available on their phone, you’re now top of mind for their mealtime solution.
- Text Marketing. Once a customer in your database, you can effortlessly have customized texts sent to them. And, as a Restaurant.com partner, you have access to an exclusive low rate on the industry’s leading text marketing agency, CMSText.
Make Room For Mobile:
Restaurant.com Surpasses 1 Million App Downloads
While calling mobile devices a “trend” is putting it lightly, check out the 2014 edition of our annual restaurant trends article at here.
“Customers everywhere have adopted Restaurant.com’s mobile apps for Android and iOS to find great dining deals on the go,” Krohn adds. “Using our mobile apps and mobile optimized Web site, diners can discover new favorite restaurants in their own neighborhood and also save on dining wherever they may travel.”
Let Our App Up Your Orders
With an 87 percent increase in mobile orders in 2013 alone, the company is focused on bringing exclusive savings to on-the-go restaurant diners. Launched in early 2012, the Restaurant.com mobile app has taken hold with diners across the country, accessibility, responsiveness and user-friendliness to consumers looking for great deals at local restaurants.
They’re Mobile Bound. Are You?
The force of mobile e-commerce is only getting stronger. Whether you make little tweaks to your mobile presence or push ahead full force, mobile is the way to go for a steady growth in new and repeat customers. To learn more about all the ways Restaurant.com can help, read more on our Partner Benefits today.