Happy almost-holidays! While many companies are marketing to you…we’re marketing for you! See how the Restaurant.com marketing team is working their magic to ensure your restaurant has a wonderfully profitable holiday season and a prosperous New Year.
From October through January 5, we offered restaurant partners the flexibility to add a temporary $50 certificate denomination. This is an easy way to attract more holiday diners to partner restaurants by building online attention, attracting larger dinner parties and boosting average table values to $100 or more.
There are many ways we can help boost your business during the holidays, from adding denominations and changing minimum spend to encouraging diners to come in during slow times. Simply call your Partner Success team at 1-877-640-1844. It’s free, easy and effective!
- Search marketing. One reason search engines like Bing and Google often rank Restaurant.com first is the amount of content we have about restaurants and our nationwide reach. For instance, if you enter “restaurant coupons” into Google, guess who comes up first? We do! And that leads diners to you.
- Affiliate networking. Another way we increase online awareness of your establishment is through our expansive network of over 700 affiliate partnerships (where other websites send their customers to us) and online display ads that draw in the general public.
This holiday season, we’ll be offering our 8MM+ email subscribers daily promotions, featuring holiday cuisine, dining trends and gifting ideas (people love to give and receive our Gift Cards!). Every email features restaurants that are local to the recipient to give your restaurant just as many opportunities for exposure.
Here are some specific ways our emails bring you more diners for the holidays:
- Featured restaurants. Our emails highlight categories that align with the way diners choose. Your restaurant could be featured in a number of different categories, including new, top-rated (by verified diners), distance, cuisine and more.
- Black Friday. We’re getting in on the biggest retail day of the year by offering half-off all certificates. This sale encourages diners to include our restaurant partners in their holiday plans.
- Small Business Saturday. On Saturday, November 26, we’re saluting YOU by extending our Black Friday deal. This email campaign reminders subscribers to dine local and offers incredible savings to send diners out into their communities, and into our restaurant partners.
- Cyber Monday. This year, we’re offering diners our BEST DEAL EVER to get diners to use certificates when they shop for the holidays…and also to give as gifts.
Want your restaurant to be included in our emails more often? Simply update your restaurant information—cuisine, menu, details and highlights—on your Restaurant Management Center. It’s as easy as that.
In December alone, we’ll have nearly 15 Facebook posts designed to:
- Engage diners
- Attract more diners
- Boost loyalty
- Drive certificate sales
- Generate overall brand awareness
We’ll promote dining out with events like Trivia Tuesday and National Sangria Day, and advertise our holiday savings—all things that give your restaurant more exposure. Be sure to check out the excitement on our Facebook page.
Specials by Restaurant.com
Specials is our shopping site, designed to complement the dining experience with entertainment, wine, travel and specialty items—all at incredible discounts. For the holidays, our team is offering irresistible gift bundles that include Restaurant.com Cards and eGift Cards…which introduce even more diners to our program.
- Dinner and a Movie 2.0. We updated this popular campaign, available through our Specials site, to include national brands like AMC, Regal and Cinemark. And, of course, each bundle includes a Restaurant.com eGift Card!
As your partner, we’re here to help you grow! While you may run your own promotions, know that we’re working to ensure that scores of diners are giving, receiving and buying Restaurant.com Certificates that they’ll use throughout the holidays and into 2017.
Let us know if you have any questions or need more ideas on how to better market your restaurant during the holidays.Call your Partner Success team at 1-877-640-1844.